Monday, July 27, 2009

6 Weeks Old

First off, I wanted to say Thank You to the families who visited us yesterday in Olathe! I am so thankful that the puppies will all be going to such wonderful homes with people I know will love them! Everybody we met with yesterday was great as were the people we met with from Tulsa the weekend before. I think each puppy will suit each family perfectly so far and I hope we can find the same kinds of homes for the remaining puppies!


The puppies were 6 weeks old on Saturday. I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just a couple of days ago that they were born and summer was just beginning! Now, they are about ready for their new homes and school will be starting before we know it. Hard to believe!!!

We only have 3 puppies still available! I took more pictures last night and will post some on here of the puppies that are still available, as well as sending some updated pics to the new owners of the puppies who are already spoken for. Once again, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about a specific puppy.


Black collar - male



Blue collar - female


Red collar - male

No comments:

Post a Comment