Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I finally got around to taking some more pictures and getting them posted on here! They are getting harder and harder to photograph since now all they want to do is chew on my camera strap! I think I got a good one of each puppy though - this time at least. I have a feeling it is only going to get worse! They are going to the vet on Friday for their shots and their vet checks before they get ready to go to their new homes. If you have any questions about a specific puppy, e-mail me and I will answer any questions you may have about temperaments and such. Some of them are a little bit lazier while a couple of them are a little more energetic! :) welovelabradoodles@sbcglobal.net
Cream female - SOLD
Pink collar - female - SOLD




Black collar - male


Brown collar - male




Black pawprints collar - male



Red collar - male



No collar - male


Blue collar - female

No comments:

Post a Comment