Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Almost 8 weeks old!

I can't believe the puppies are almost ready for their new homes! Five of them will be heading to their new families this weekend! It is a little bittersweet but I am positive each one of them is going to a fabulous home where they will be greatly loved so that makes it much easier to see them go!!!

We do still have two puppies available. The black collar male and the red collar male are still looking for their new families. They both are really great puppies and will make two families very happy. Send me an e-mail (welovelabradoodles@sbcglobal.net) if you are interested and we can probably set up a time to meet this weekend. I have several meetings lined up and I am sure we could fit a couple more in if we needed to!!!

Scroll down the page a little bit to see pictures of each puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment