Thursday, August 13, 2009

Only 1 puppy left


We are down to one puppy! The red collar male is still available. He is a sweet puppy. He is pretty energetic and would be a great pet for a family who is on the go or a family with children. Our kids absolutely love him - he is by far their favorite! He is the one that is always out in the yard running with them and seems to love being with them as much as they do him! Honestly, I am a little suprised he is the last one to go. I think maybe because he isn't quite as curly as the rest. He is the one with the straightest hair although I am pretty sure he will have a little wave to him. He definitely won't look like a straight Lab. If you are interested in him, send me an e-mail with an offer and we will consider it!

welovelabradoodles@sbcglobal.net

Also, if you have already gotten one of his littermates, send me an e-mail or leave a comment on this post and let me know how things are going! We would love to keep in touch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment